Monday, July 13, 2015

Chap Stick Cozy

My brother is crazy about his Chap stick. He is always digging around looking for one of his many tubes of it.

I found THIS TUTORIAL on Pinterest and had to give it a try.
http://www.littlebitfunky.com/2012/10/20-minute-crafter-chapstick-cozy-five.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+alittlebitfunky+(Little+Bit+Funky)
(Not sure what I did wrong, but these little babies took me about half an hour to make.
That was cutting, sewing and ironing.
Maybe only 5 minutes to JUST sew)
 
A pretty silly "gift" for a man, but I think it will come in handy.
 
I made him one in camo print, helps manly it up a bit.
And I made myself one, because why not?!
 
 
And I also found THIS TUTORIAL, it is faster and just a bit easier.  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment