Thursday, January 15, 2015

Crafting Slump Finally Over

I have crafted a little here and there, but nothing too major.

My husband, Craig, bought me a new sewing machine for Christmas. I LOVE this thing. I was a little scared to move on from my Singer Simple to a more complicated Brother, but I am loving it. I have so many feet that came with it, my favorite being the walking foot. And it has a free motion quilting foot. So I have been sewing like crazy.




 
Made my first every rag quilt. Super easy to do. I love how it turned out.
 Rag Quilt Tutorial







I got a Wacom Tablet, I haven't played with it as much as I would like, but I have enjoyed drawing a few things here and there. Can't wait to figure it all out and get better with it. I just need to find time to watch tutorials and search out good tips for it. Thinking it might be fun to design my own layout for this blog. But for now, sewing holds my interest. :)









No comments:

Post a Comment