Monday, June 18, 2012

New projects to Work On

Some new projects to work on...
Here are the before pictures. I will update as I work on them.
 

I found this spindle for 25cents! YES 25 cents.
Not exactly sure what to do with it, but I have no fear that I will find a use.


 Got these jars for $1. a piece. 
I plan on painting the lids black, sanding it up and making it look old, maybe painting a star on top. 


 Have been wanting jars to decorate with at Halloween time. I got all of these for $5.00.
Normally, I wouldn't spend that much, but I have been looking for years. And these are glass, nice 
and old fashioned measuring jars. (looks like they were maybe used for pharmacy purpose)
But 8 glass jars for $5.
Not to bad.
I'm going to print some labels for them, add some colored water.
For Halloween time of course.
 
 
 Got these for $1. a piece. 
Going to paint them all black, sand em up.
Add some grunged candles. Not 100% certain yet.
But I needed something to add to one of my walls, and I think these will be perfect.


I guess I should quit blogging. and get to crafting...painting, grunging and sanding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment