Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Halloween Jars

Yes, I know it's June. But for me, it's always time for any kind of crafting, Halloween or Christmas! 

I was so in love with my jars that I finally found, I could not wait to start/finish them.
(Just got a brand new camera, a Canon T3 Rebel. So ya, expect a lot of stupid pics!
Practice, Practice, Practice!) 

Some of the labels I used.
FREE! I have seen labels that werent as nice as these for sale for $3.99!
I LOVE free!
Thanks to the awesome sites that offered them up...
You can find the labels for FREE at 
Cocoa And Bella
and
Halloween Forum
*UPDATE These labels can no longer be found.
The 1st link denies access completely.
But a google search of Free Halloween Jar Labels brings ups tons and tons now.
Like these goodies...
IttsyBittsyFun Halloween Labels


 I also used the following products...
I used the spray glue to attach the labels. 
Then applied a light coat of Mod Podge over top the label. 
I did one light coat, one stroke in each direction. Some of the ink tends to run/smear if
you put to much Mod Podge on.

Here are the jars BEFORE
$5.00 for ALL 8 of them
What a BARGAIN. Usually the jars I have searched for, run almost $2. a piece.

 And here are the finished jars. I love how they turned out. I cant wait until Halloween time so I can fill them up with various "goodies." 



No comments:

Post a Comment