Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Stacking Boxes Redo


I had every intention of taking photos of my recent project...Ok, that's a lie.
I got lazy, and my camera on my iPhone is HORRIBLE. I mean HORRIBLE.
Wait til you see the 2 photos I did take with it.

So I immersed myself in my craft, didn't worry about taking photos, and had a fun night with it.

I found 6 stacking boxes at a thrift store the other week and got them ALL for $5.00 
YES, I got ALL SIX boxes for less than a dollar a piece. 
It pretty much made my day. 
Ya, I'm easy to please.
 

I cut some burlap, that I already had on hand.
And glued it around each box, leaving a good inch or 2 of the box showing on top and bottom.

Then I wrapped and glued jute around each lid.
And wrapped and glued  jute around the top and bottom edge of the burlap.
 
I found some labels online and printed them onto fabric.
(Using freezer paper method.)
 
Attached the fabric to each box, and outlined it with jute.
And that was all, finished and done and they are growing on me.



On a different note, WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE CAMERA ON MY IPHONE?!
It used to take amazing photos, with or without flash.
Now no matter if I use flash or not, lots of light or not, the photos are horrible.
Anyone else have this problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment