Thursday, January 17, 2013

Mason Jar Storage


 I have far too much stuff in my craft room. (Which is a good thing!)
I saw an idea on pinterest for mason jar storage.
I LOVE mason jars. LOL
So many things you can do with them, so, so many things.



I actually can't take credit for this project, my wonderful husband, Craig, made it for me. 
He picked up some clamp rings from Home Depot. 
Cut my pallet board for me.
Attached the clamps to the wood, screwed in the jars.
And then hung on my wall for me.

I had to buy the jars at Walmart, which cost a little over $10.00 for 12 of them. But I haven't been able to find any good deals on them anywhere. 
 

But I love it, it really freed up space in my drawers and on my desk.

My inspiration came from
Here


*UPDATE
I have had 2 of my jars break.
I heard a loud noise one night and came in my craft room to find all my paintbrushes on the floor.
The entire bottom of my mason jar severed perfectly off!
I assume it was from taking out and replacing my brushes over and over in the jar.
It also happened with my pen jar.
So please be careful.









No comments:

Post a Comment