Thursday, August 2, 2012

Elmo Camera Buddy



I have been seeing some really cute camera buddies, and I figured I would try my hand at making my own! 
Just a quick one, it took me less than 10 minutes from start to finish.

I started out cutting out two circles. I used 2 inch.
(I used my circle cutter to cut them. LOVE this product!)



I intended to use this glue. But WOW, this glue sucks! It would NOT dry. 
So I ended up using hot glue. Gotta LOVE hot glue. Not sure what I will ever end up using this glue for, but I'm sure I will find something one of these days.



 I used two buttons for the eyes. And a red scrunchie for the body. :)



I cut out a nose and of course, hot glued it on. (After I colored it orange. I haven't used a crayon in years!) A piece of felt would have looked much, much better.



 Here it is...not the cutest, but it will do for now. 
Hoping it does not scare my newest niece. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment